The last 18 months have seen a whirlwind of development in the solar+storage market. New players have entered the market with new battery technologies, and new applications have been made feasible. Join us at Solar Power International for a seminar on these new storage technologies, and hear how Schneider Electric and our partners can help you grow your business by tapping into these exciting new technologies. In this seminar you’ll learn:
- What options are there for advanced batteries?
- Which new applications are the best fit for these new technologies?
- How to work with Schneider Electric and our partners
This will be a 4-hour training session covering:
- New product evolution for Conext XW+ inverter/chargers and review of select recent projects of 2015
- A practical analysis of how new battery technologies differ from classical lead-acid batteries
- Guest speakers from Adara Power, Aquion Energy and Iron Edison to introduce their battery technology solutions and showcase of projects completed with Conext XW+
- Round-table to discuss technical and commercial aspects of moving to new battery technologies
Join Schneider Electric and our advanced battery partners for this training seminar, and please stay for a hosted reception and networking immediately following.