Here are upcoming events from Schneider Electric Solar.
- This event has passed.
Telecommunications sites and reducing cost with renewable energy
January 25, 2017 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Schneider Electric invites you to our continuing webinar series to learn about Telecom site applications and how to use them with the Conext™ line of inverters and charge controllers.
Telecom sites rely on a consistent supply of power to provide reliable service to owners and customers of the site. Today there is a mix of grid, diesel, and battery-based solutions on the market to provide this consistent supply of power. The reduction in cost of PV modules has opened new opportunities to supplement power from a renewable energy source, and increase reliability uptime. Schneider Electric’s Conext products are an ideal match for reliability and a return on investment (ROI).
In the webinar, we will discuss:
- Analyzing sites, locations, and opportunities
- Calculating ROI
- Positive grounding at Telecom sites
- Understanding which products best suit the site needs
- Implementing monitoring and controls through Modbus
- Monitoring and controls through the Conext™ ComBox
- Use of the Conext grid-tie inverters to offset consumption
Join us for a free one-hour webinar to learn more about designing and implementing solutions using the proven Conext series of inverters and charge controllers. Register today.