Powering off-grid locations, or those connected to the grid and needing backup power, energy storage and self-consumption, has never been easier with proven solutions from Schneider Electric. Our hybrid solutions include inverter/chargers that are reliable, quick to install, adaptable, and scalable, providing the right solution for powering remote or city residences, farms, rural workshops, off-grid communities, and telecom base transceiver stations. Advanced controls for grid-interaction, custom battery settings, charger controls, and hybrid generator systems are fundamental to many of our models to help reduce the consumption of utility or generator power.
Learn more about residential and commercial applications:
- Introduction to residential solar – saving money and adding a level of comfort to your home
- Introduction to commercial applications – why go solar?
- 4 types of commercial solar applications
- Luxury smart home in Maui goes off-grid
- Schneider Electric enables SolarCity to provide backup power to its existing grid-tie PV customers
- Virtual Power Plant: Solution to utility concerns on integrating distributed residential solar and storage
- United Nations Climate Communications Centre – a model of sustainability