Schneider Electric is inviting you to our webinar series on Services. In our next webinar, we will focus on the basics of batteries and how to size batteries for the most common solar applications for your Conext™ inverters.
Batteries are a vitally important component of your solar system. Understanding the basics of battery theory and battery sizing will help enable you to pick the best batteries and size them for your application. Additionally, in combination with applications, understanding how to maintain batteries will help you get top performance, improve longevity, and lower cost of your battery based solar systems.
In this webinar you will learn:
- The essentials of general battery theory
- How to recognize the advantages and disadvantages of typical battery types
- How to successfully maintain batteries
- How to effectively size batteries for:
- off-grid applications
- DC coupled on-grid applications
- AC coupled on-grid applications
This webinar registration is now closed. Thank you for your registration, and if you missed, we will post the replay video. Thank you.