Advanced solar and battery system control solution
The new Conext™ Gateway provides local system configuration and management as well as live system monitoring for the residential and commercial range of solar and battery applications. To accelerate the installation and system setup process, the Conext™ Gateway offers wireless access point (WAP) connectivity along with more intuitive configuration and system management tools. To give users better insights into your solar system performance, the Conext™ Gateway’s graphing and reporting interfaces are completely updated. The Conext™ Gateway together with Insight will bring system monitoring and remote management to the cloud.
- Conext™ Gateway – 865-0329
The Conext™ Gateway customers are eligible for Insight, our digital platform for energy management. Please log in or sign up by clicking here.
The new Conext™ Gateway provides local system configuration and management as well as live system monitoring for the residential and commercial range of solar and battery applications. Watch this video and learn what’s inside of the Gateway package and all connection points. You’ll also learn Conext™ Gateway installation tips.
Why Choose Conext Gateway
Higher return on investment
- Monitor solar system harvest and yield in real time on your local network
- Remotely monitor your system from anywhere using Insight
- Measure and compare energy performance over varying timelines
- Multiple visualizations for trend analysis as well as custom data logging for diagnostics
Easy to service
- Upgrade Conext™ Gateway and other Conext devices firmware through Gateway’s web application
- Remotely manage system settings and firmware updates from Insight
Easy to install
- Configure devices using web browser or Modbus
- Surface or DIN-Rail mounting options
- Multiple power supply options; AC adapter or Xanbus
- Simplified configuration options to accelerate system configurations
How to videos
Conext Gateway Update V 1.06
We are excited to present the latest firmware update for the Conext Gateway! The Gateway now offers support for Zero Cell, support for HECO grid codes, has improved data packet optimization and allows for configurable wireless IP address.
What’s New with Conext™ Gateway – Dec 2019
We have exciting new features on the Conext Gateway! The Gateway offers easier installation with the new Wi-Fi connectivity, allows you to connect any modbus master devices, and is truly ready for Smart Grid Integration.
Conext™ Gateway firmware Upgrade – Version 1.03 & 1.04
We have exciting news! The Conext™ Gateway firmware Version 1.04 is compatible with Conext™ CL-60 and CL36 string inverters. It also supports a range of Schneider Electric Modbus power meters and multi-unit and multi-cluster XW support. This video provides a brief walkthrough of the new features provided in the firmware Version 1.03 and 1.04.
|Solar Installer Handbook_UL||Download|
|Solar Installer Handbook_Australia||Download|
|Solar Installer Handbook_IEC||Download|
|Guía del Instalador Solar de Schneider Electric_UL||Download|
|Guía del Instalador Solar de Schneider Electric_IEC||Download|
|Schneider Electric Residential Solar Brochure for Homeowners_North America||Download|
|Schneider Electric Residential Solar Brochure for Homeowners_Europe||Download|
|Schneider Electric Residential Solar Brochure for Homeowners_Australia||Download|