This product is discontinued. For technical support, please visit here.
Containerized plug and play power conversion system adapted to customer requirements and local standards
The PV Box is a power conversion system. In PV plant installation, it operates between DC field and AC MV grid connection point. The PV Box performs the DC power concentration, the DC/AC conversion and the AC voltage elevation to the grid voltage level. It ensures the protection of the maintenance people and the installation against electrical faults such as short-circuit and lightning. The optimized versions of the PV Box allow a reduction of the balance of systems cost, an increase of the reliability and an improvement of construction lead times.
Learn more about the PV Box solution.
Why choose 1000V PV Box
Higher return on investment
- Compressed construction lead-times through factory integrated solution
- Reduced transportation, off-loading and on-site labor costs
- Enhanced uptime thanks to qualified and reliable designs
Designed for reliability
- Designed to withstand severe weather conditions for tropical and desertic environments
- Undergone extensive safety, quality and reliability risk mitigation
- Robust design through rigorous Custom Reliability Testing
- Customizable to be compliant with customer local building codes
Easy to service
- Fully monitored solution
- Convenient and safe enclosure design for maintenance purposes
- Local Schneider Electric service and maintenance available in 100+ countries
Easy to install
- Ease in transportation due to its compact and light design (<20t, minimized width, height and length for easy shipping by road and by sea)
- Solution delivered pre-assembled, configured and tested to reduce on-site labor and project duration