XW+ Hybrid Inverter for Solar Power 120/240V
One solution for grid-tie backup and off-grid solar (120/240 VAC)
XW+ is an adaptable single-phase and three-phase hybrid inverter with grid-tie functionality and dual AC power inputs. We offer solar charge controllers, monitoring, and automated generator control modules for further adaptability. From a single XW+ unit to clusters up to 76.5 kW, XW+ is a scalable system. It allows for the integration of solar capacity as required. Adaptable and scalable, the Schneider Electric XW+ system is the one solution for grid-interactive and off-grid, residential and commercial, solar and backup power applications.
We’re excited to introduce XW Pro, the new XW series inverter that is compliant with California Rule 21 and UL 1741 SA. The new XW Pro is a future-ready hybrid inverter/charger that is designed to adapt to next-generation grid requirements. Click here to learn more!
- XW+ 6848 NA – 865-6848-01
- XW+ 5548 NA – 865-5548-01 (Discontinued as of Q1 2020)
Featuring higher power ratings, XW+ also has better battery management, including support for Lithium-Ion technology. Its superior BOS integration further simplifies installation. It can be used for both DC and AC coupled systems and is suitable for large hybrid applications up to 76.5 kW.
*XW+ 5.5kW has been discontinued as of Q1 2020.
Why Choose XW+ 120/240V
Designed for reliability
- Extensive quality and reliability testing
- Highly Accelerated Life Testing (HALT)
- Globally proven and recognized field performance
- Single or three phase systems from 7.0 kW to 76.5 kW
- Supports DC coupled and AC coupled off-grid and grid-tie architectures
- Supports charging of Lithium Ion battery packs
Easy to service
- Monitor, troubleshoot or upgrade firmware with Conext™ Gateway and Insight
Easy to install
- System configures quickly into compact wall-mounted system
- Integrates both grid and generator power with dual AC inputs
- Balance of system components integrates battery bank, solar charge controllers and generators
- Commission the entire system with PC software tool and Conext™ Gateway and Insight
How to videos
Eric Bentsen, Sales Application Engineer shows the inside of the XW+ hybrid inverter package and all the connection points. Adaptable and scalable, Schneider Electric XW+ system is the ideal solution for grid-interactive and off-grid, residential and commercial, solar and backup power applications.
This video explains the user interface of the XW+ hybrid inverter. Adaptable and scalable, Schneider Electric XW+ system is the ideal solution for grid-interactive and off-grid, residential and commercial, solar and backup power applications.
An overview of the XW+ system including inverter, battery monitor, communications and monitoring device, control panel, charge controller and power distribution panel mounted on a backing plate.
From a Conext MPPT charge controller to Conext Mini PDP to an XW+ inverter, take a look inside of the XW+ system and learn what power flows to where.
|TP20190620_Conext XW+ XW Pro SW AC Coupling Guide (976-0240-01-01_Rev-F)||Download|
|Conext SW Using Lithium-Ion and Advanced Batteries_ENG||Download|