Meet Conext™ XW Pro, our hybrid inverter / charger that is compliant with Rule 21, HECO Rule 14H, UL 1741 SA and PREPA
The new XW Pro solar hybrid inverter/charger is a future-ready solution that is designed to adapt to next-generation grid requirements.
Together with Schneider Electric’s broad range of Conext™ solar products, the XW Pro is the ideal solution for solar and storage requirements that comply with evolving grid codes.
- Rule 21, HECO Rule 14H, and PREPA compliant
- Integrated with Conext™ Gateway and Insight for simplified system configuration and powerful remote monitoring & control
- Interoperates with solar charge controllers and PV inverters in AC-coupled configurations
- XW Pro 120/240V – 865-6848-21
Note: Please note that Conext™ Gateway is required to commission the XW Pro.
Note: XW Pro is not supported by Conext ComBox. For the monitoring, commission, and configuration of your Conext XW Pro, please use the Conext Gateway. You can also download Gateway and Combox Compatibility Matrix (PDF).
Adaptable and scalable, the Schneider Electric XW Pro hybrid inverter/charger provides the one solution you need for solar with storage, backup power, self-consumption, and off-grid power for homes, small businesses, and remote communities.
Designed to the highest standards of reliability and quality, the XW Pro can meet your needs for any number of residential, commercial, and industrial applications.
Built on the reliable XW platform, XW Pro is the evolution of a time-tested, high-quality hybrid storage inverter with a large global install base.
Why Choose XW Pro 120/240 V
Backup power and off-grid performance
- Reliable operation of backup power and off-grid loads with a high overload power rating (1.75x)
- Seamless transition to backup power with an integrated high-speed transfer switch
- Grid and Generator input port
- Field proven product quality and reliability
- 120/240 V output with stacking capability up to 4 units
- Integrates with Conext™ MPPT Charge Controllers as well as grid tied PV inverters for DC-coupled or AC-coupled systems
- Lithium Ion battery integration
- Grid tied and off-grid systems, Rule 21, HECO Rule 14H and PREPA compliant
Smart Energy anagement
- Optimize energy consumption for time of use rates or demand charges
- Self-consumption of solar energy
Ease of installation
- Configures quickly using the Conext Gateway and Insight
- AC Out port for backup loads
- Full ecosystem and accessories for single unit or scalable systems