Protect your home’s power supply when the grid goes out. Save on energy costs with utility time of use and demand charge optimization.
The XW Pro solar hybrid inverter is the heart of your home power system, connecting solar and battery storage with the grid for backup power and energy security. It can be used for solar and storage, or backup power systems without solar.
- Connect solar energy, using Conext™ MPPT charge controllers or PV inverters
- Flexible battery capacity and optional generator integration for longer grid outages or off-grid systems
- Integrates with Insight Energy Management for monitoring, optimization and control of your energy sources
- XW Pro 230V – 865-8548-55
Note: Please note that Conext Gateway is required for the commissioning of the XW Pro.
Adaptable and scalable, the Schneider Electric XW Pro hybrid inverter provides the one solution you need for solar with storage, backup power, self-consumption, and off-grid power for homes, small businesses, and remote communities.
Designed to the highest standards of reliability and quality, the XW Pro can meet your needs for any number of residential, commercial, and industrial applications.
Built on the reliable XW platform, XW Pro is the evolution of a time-tested, high-quality hybrid storage inverter with a large global install base.
Why Choose XW Pro 230V
Backup power and off-grid performance
- Reliable operation of backup power and off-grid loads with a high overload power rating (1.75x)
- Grid and Generator input ports for complete integration of solar, storage, and generator backup systems
- Globally proven and recognized field performance
- Seamless transition to backup power with an integrated high-speed transfer switch
- 230 V output, single phase and 3-phase stacking
- Inter-operates with Conext MPPT solar charge controllers and PV inverters in AC-coupled configurations
- Compatibility with Lithium Ion battery packs and communication with Battery Management Systems
- Grid tied and off-grid systems
Smart Energy Management
- Compatible with Insight Energy Management for remote monitoring & control with advanced data security
- Self-consumption of solar energy
- Optimize energy consumption for time of use rates or demand charges
Ease of Installation
- Configures quickly using Insight Energy Management
- AC Out port for backup loads
- Full ecosystem and accessories for single unit or scalable systems
|Solar Installer Handbook_Australia||Download|
|Solar Installer Handbook_IEC||Download|
|Guía del Instalador Solar de Schneider Electric_IEC||Download|
|Schneider Electric Residential Solar Brochure for Homeowners_Europe||Download|
|Folleto solar residencial de Schneider Electric para propietarios de viviendas_Europa||Download|
|Schneider Electric Residential Solar Brochure for Homeowners_Australia||Download|