Schneider Electric Solar Business, a global leader in solutions for solar power conversion chain, is proud to introduce the next generator of Conext XW Hybrid inverter. The Conext XW+ is a hybrid inverter specifically designed for: backup power for homes and businesses, residential retrofit of grid-tie solar with backup, residential self-consumption, off-grid homes and businesses, community electrification and micro-grids.
The Conext XW+ support:
- High Power Ratings: for starting and running demanding loads
- Scalable Modular Architecture: single-phase or three-phase system sizes from 5.5 kW to 102 kW
- PowerCoupling: to support DC coupled and AC coupled PV systems
- ChargerPower: fast, efficient charging of your lead acid or Lithium Ion batteries
- PriorityPower: prioritizes the consumption of solar power before purchasing power from the utility
- GridSell: for exporting excess solar power where permitted to the electric grid
- ParallelPower: the Conext XW+ supplements the grid helping you avoid peak utility charges
- And GeneratorPower: the Conext XW+ works with your generator to supplement its power capacity.
With the Conext XW+ you can simplify system installation with the Conext XW+ Power Distribution Panel, integrate Conext MPPT solar charger controllers, AC couple with compatible PV inverters, and you can monitor battery resources with the New Context Battery Monitor. Also, with Schneider Electric’s new Conext ComBox, you can also monitor and configure your entire system seamlessly from your PC or tablet device. Conext XW+ is the one solution for grid-tie backup and off-grid solar for homes, businesses and communities. Come visit Schneider Electric’s Booth B2.430 at Intersolar Europe to discover the New Conext XW+. For more information about Conext XW+, and to watch a video on the product, visit our new website at: www.SEsolar.com About Schneider Electric As a global specialist in energy management with operations in more than 100 countries, Schneider Electric offers integrated solutions across multiple market segments, including leadership positions in energy and infrastructure, industrial processes, building automation, and data centers/networks, as well as a broad presence in residential applications. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, and efficient, the company’s 150,000 plus employees achieved sales of 24 billion Euros in 2013, through an active commitment to help individuals and organizations “Make the most of their energy.” www.schneider-electric.com Schneider Electric, the Schneider Electric logo and Conext are trademarks or registered trademarks of the Schneider Electric group of companies.