Protect your solar investment with Schneider Electric’s worldwide network
Leverage Schneider Electric’s worldwide network. We offer services in over 110 countries providing 6,000 Solar experts in all regions / time zones. From spare parts replacement to long-term power plant services, our experts provide continuous high-level support in order to ensure the optimum performance of your PV plants.
The Schneider Electric global footprint in all countries makes us a truly global company with local knowledge and footprint.
Regional Hub Benefits
The Regional Hub is accountable for:
- 24/7 hotline with L1 / L2 services operation specialists
- Scheduler and dispatchers
- Dedicated field service engineers
- Dedicated control room
- Single point of contact for spare parts
Why partner with Schneider Electric Solar Business?
- Our solutions are designed for fast, easy and efficient servicing
- We have adapted our footprint to better attend to your needs
- Minimize your total cost of ownership with our service offers
- Advanced analytics capabilities to reduce component failures
• First time fix rate
24 hours max
• After detection to fix an issue
>25% downtime reduction
• Extraordinary efficiency
Services Offering Bricks
Our solutions are designed for fast, easy and efficient servicing. We have adapted our footprint to better attend to your needs.
Power Plant Services
Our worldwide footprint is designed to optimize the logistics flow and supply chain efficiency.
Services contracts are available for all our central inverters including Conext SmartGenTM, ConextTM XC series, and ConextTM GT series.
We bring intelligence in day-to-day operations through our monitoring platforms and our ability to optimize the performance of your Power Plant.
- ConextTM Advisor 2, is the monitoring and control system for utility-scale PV plants.
- ConextTM Insight is the monitoring and control system dedicated to the off-grid market.
- ConextTM Viewer is the local and remote user interface for Conext SmartGenTM power system. It is used to monitor and configure the inverters on site and remotely. It also provides advanced features for troubleshooting.
Optimize the efficiency of the PV Plant and interact with the Grid Utility thanks to our energy management solution.
Benefit from our advanced analytics in which data is collected, analyzed and structured. Our smart algorithms transform data into relevant information to improve energy and operational efficiency, from reducing downtime to preventing equipment failure and extending equipment lifetime.
Spare parts management
Long-term contracts to secure and sustain your assets throughout their lifecycle or on-demand to match specific needs.
Spare parts availability
- Quality assurance process applied on all spare parts
- Management of component obsolescence and backwards compatibility
- Re-engineering of printed circuit boards and power electronics sub-assemblies
- Documented spare parts and firmware evolution through service bulletins
Robust supply chain
- Customer inventory management capabilities
- Monitoring of supply chain performance
- Country and regional spare parts logistics centers
- Professional packaging
- Controlled storage conditions and shelf life management
Field replacement unit (FRU) approach
We have spare part concept fully designed for services
For each FRU these aspects are analyzed
- FRU definition
- Useful life analysis
- Random failure analysis
- Degradation monitoring
- Hardware and software requirements
- Diagnostics and first-time fix
- Reliability testing
- Service procedure
- Spare parts strategy
- Service logging requirements
Benefit from tailor-made courses in one of our training centers.