- Reduce your electricity bill by consuming locally produced PV electricity
- Profit by exporting generated PV electricity to the grid
- Reduce your carbon footprint
FROM A RELIABLE PARTNER
- Decentralized architecture, full grid support features and system capability
- Enhanced uptime thanks to high quality and reliable designs
- Global service and support network
Large centralized commercial grid-tie solar solution includes:
- DC power collection
- Power conversion to MV AC
- AC medium voltage power collection and delivery
- Solar monitoring and control
In a large commercial system, the centralized architecture offers the best LCOE (Levelized Cost of Electricity). Leveraging its expertise in power conversion, low and medium, voltage protection, and SCADA and automation, Schneider Electric has developed a comprehensive, cost-effective and highly modular solution package for the balance-of-system of a PV Plant. Schneider Electric provides differentiated value to its customers through seamless integration of it’s solution bricks, global multi-skill services and capabilities to engineer the most complex plant-level controls.
Depending on the size of the project, large commercial photovoltaic systems can be designed using a power conversion substation, like Schneider Electric’s PV Box, or with central inverters.
Schneider Electric also has a range of outdoor rated UL inverters for large commercial buildings connected to LV networks.