- Reduce your electricity bill by consuming locally produced PV electricity
- Profit by exporting generated PV electricity to the grid
- Reduce your carbon footprint
FROM A RELIABLE PARTNER
- Decentralized architecture, full grid support features and system capability
- Enhanced uptime thanks to high quality and reliable designs
- Global service and support network
Decentralized commercial grid-tie solar solution includes:
- Conext CL series three phase string inverter with integrated DC wiring box
- AC combiner box with AC disconnect
- Solar monitoring system
- AC re-combiner box, LV/MV transformer and MV switchgear if connecting to MV grid
In a commercial rooftop photovoltaic system, multiple string inverters are connected to AC combiner box, and then connected directly to the low voltage grid, or to the medium voltage grid via LV/MV transformer and switchgear.
Using three phase string inverters, customer can benefit from faster installation and minimal system downtime due to short replacement lead time and ease of servicing. Also the optimized design approach around standard building blocks can allow customer scale project sizes up and down with ease.