- Become completely independent from external energy supplies
- Avoiding spiraling diesel generation costs
- For remote homes, save yourself from outrageous grid connection charges
For off-grid residences, the ConextTM XW Pro, XW+ or SW becomes the primary power source and forms the grid, converting solar power and battery reserves to AC power for loads. Powerful load-starting capabilities of the ConextTM XW Pro, XW and SW start and run typical loads, such as pumps with ease, enabling key water and sewage systems. The ConextTM XW Pro, XW+ or SW is also easily combined with a diesel generator to shorten generator run-time, reduce diesel fuel costs and extend the autonomy of the solar installation.
Using the ConextTM MPPT Solar Charge Controllers, the PV system is DC coupled to the battery bank, providing an efficient and economical method of storing PV power for use overnight. AC Coupling the PV system with the inverter charger has advantages when the solar PV array must be sited far away from the battery bank.
ConextTM solutions include
- Powerful load starting
- Fast efficient ChargePower technology
- CouplingPower - AC or DC couple with PV power
- Split-phase output power from a single-phase input (ConextTM SW)
Interested to learn more about our off-grid solar system solution? Contact your local Schneider Electric Solar representative.