Schneider Electric is inviting you to our webinar series on Services. Our next webinar will focus on the AC coupled systems, concentrating on why and how we use AC coupled systems in solar applications with your Conext™ storage inverters.
AC coupled systems have advantages over DC coupled systems in some applications, therefore understanding the basics of AC coupled system theory is essential to enable you to select the best topology for your application. And, understanding AC coupled system theory will facilitate you to design and build a reliable well performing AC coupled system when it is the best topology for you.
Additionally, understanding how to size batteries and PV strings for AC coupled applications will help balance cost vs. performance of your battery based solar system.
In this webinar you will learn:
- What is an AC Coupled system
- What are the advantages and limitations of AC Coupled systems
- How AC Coupling works with generators
- How to effectively size batteries and PV strings within AC Coupled systems
- How to install and configure AC Coupled systems
- How to install 3-phase in AC Coupled systems
Join us for a free 30-minute webinar plus Q and A to learn about AC Coupled applications for Conext™ XW and SW series of storage inverter products.
The event will be held on Tuesday, Oct 29th, 2019 from 2:00 PM – 3 PM PDT. Register for the event at https://tinyurl.com/ACcoupling