Thank you all who attended our recent webinar, battery technologies for solar applications. If you missed it, the webinar recording is now available!
Batteries are a vitally important component of your solar system. Understanding the basics of battery theory and battery sizing will help enable you to pick the best batteries and size them for your application. Additionally, in combination with applications, understanding how to maintain batteries will help you get top performance, improve longevity, and lower cost of your battery based solar system.
In this webinar you will learn:
- The essentials of general battery theory
- How to recognize the advantages and disadvantages of typical battery types
- How to successfully maintain batteries
- How to effectively size batteries for:
- off-grid applications
- DC coupled on-grid applications
- AC coupled on-grid applications
If you like to receive a message for the next webinar, please subscribe to our news.