Solar Webinar Replays
Missed one of our webinar sessions on Solar? All of our past sessions have been recorded and published here for your convenience.
How to Create a New Site on Conext Insight 2
Conext™ Insight 2 is Schneider Electric’s powerful yet intuitive cloud-based solar energy management platform for residential and commercial users. Conext™ Insight 2 introduces a range of new features designed to enhance the single site or multi-site management experience.
In this webinar you will learn how to get started on Conext™ Insight2 and how to create your own site.
AC Coupling for Solar Applications
This webinar focused on the AC coupled systems, concentrating on why and how we use AC coupled systems in solar applications with your Conext™ storage inverters.
In this webinar you will learn:
- What is an AC Coupled system
- What are the advantages and limitations of AC Coupled systems
- How AC Coupling works with generators
- How to effectively size batteries and PV strings within AC Coupled systems
- How to install and configure AC Coupled systems
- How to install 3-phase in AC Coupled systems
Battery Technologies for Solar Applications
Batteries are a vitally important component of your solar system. Understanding the basics of battery theory and battery sizing will help enable you to pick the best batteries and size them for your application. Additionally, in combination with applications, understanding how to maintain batteries will help you get top performance, improve longevity, and lower cost of your battery based solar system. In this webinar you will learn:
- The essentials of general battery theory
- How to recognize the advantages and disadvantages of typical battery types
- How to successfully maintain batteries
- How to effectively size batteries for:
- off-grid applications
- DC coupled on-grid applications
- AC coupled on-grid applications
How to upgrade firmware on your Conext™ edge devices
Upgrading your system is highly important as often improves product stability, contains new features, and protects you from network security vulnerabilities to help keep your system safe from emerging cyber threats. Consequently, Schneider Electric recommends that you update the firmware on your Conext™ devices whenever new firmware becomes available. In this webinar you will learn:
- How to find your Conext™ Gateway or Conext™ Combox on your network
- How to upgrade your Conext™ device using the Conext™ Gateway or the Conext™ Combox
- How to prevent issues when upgrading your backup or off-grid power system.
- How to recover from an unsuccessful upgrade.
Commercial Off-grid Solutions – Part 1
1.2 billion people around the world have no access to grid power. The demand for commercial off-grid solar system with storage is on the rise. In this video, you’ll learn Schneider Electric’s offerings for commercial off-grid applications including Conext™ XW+ and SW inverters, Conext™ MPPT charge controllers and the monitoring solutions.